For Inpatient Treatment Programmes
There is a R2,500 patient management fee payable on admission for all clients entering into a full treatment programme (on medical aid)
- If medical aid funds and PMBs are depleted clients will be informed of additional charges for therapy sessions and/or medical consultations.
- No psychiatric, chronic or long-term medication is covered by the clinic. If these medications are not covered by medical aid, they will need to be settled by the client.
- Maintenance medication (e.g. methadone, suboxone, antabuse, etc.) is not normally covered by medical aid and needs to be settled by the client.
- Self-payment gaps may vary depending on the medical aid Prescribed Minimum Benefits (PMBs), but we are able to discuss payment plans and financial arrangements. The figures outlined are just a guideline, and may vary according to your medical aid.
- There are two private rooms available at the clinic which are available at a single supplement of R1,040/night. This needs to be arranged prior to admission.
Unfortunately the Recovery Wellness OUTPATIENT Programme is NOT covered by medical aid.
We accept Cash, EFT and Credit Card for any co-payments or cash clients.