FINANCIAL & MEDICAL AID INFORMATION
Affordable, world-class treatment
We are contracted to medical aid and are happy to assist you!
- Financial arrangements and payment plans must be discussed prior to admission.
- All payment plans require that the individual responsible for the account sign an Acknowledgment of Debt and supply a copy of their ID document/card.
- There are individual rules associated with some of the medical aids regarding pre-admission, medical paperwork and authorisation/approval.
- Please contact your medical aid and inquire about your personal benefits and what will be covered as we are unable to attain this information on your behalf.
- Consultations with a medical doctor
- Consultations with a social worker
- Medications (which aew
- We are contracted to medical aids, but settlement of the invoice is ultimately the responsibility of the financially-responsible individual.
- Certain consultations are not included in the programme costs and will be drawn from the individual’s in-hospital medical benefits, these include medical consultations and therapy sessions.
For Inpatient Treatment Programmes
There is a R2,000 patient management fee payable on admission for all clients.
- No psychiatric, chronic or long-term medication is covered by the clinic. If these medications are not covered by medical aid, they will need to be settled by the client.
- Maintenance medication (e.g. methadone, suboxone, subutex) is not covered by medical aid and needs to be settled by the client.
- Self-payment gaps may vary depending on the medical aid Prescribed Minimum Benefits (PMBs), but we are able to discuss payment plans and financial arrangements. The figures outlined are just a guideline, and may vary according to your medical aid.
Unfortunately the Recovery Wellness OUTPATIENT Programme is NOT covered by medical aid, but we are able to assist with payment plans over a 2 – 3 month period.
We accept Cash, EFT and Credit Card for any co-payments or cash clients.