HALFWAY HOUSE & SOBER LIVING
Anchor your recovery in a strong, wellness environment
Foundation House living @ R10,500/month includes:
- Monthly shared accommodation, including certain meals, cleaning, laundry, free WIFI
- Pool and gym on the property
- Recovery Wellness aftercare and outpatient programme @ R10,000 (reduced fee)
- Independent living within the safety and security of a managed, recovery-orientated living environment.
- Since we are a registered tertiary facility medical aid can be used towards halfway house fees if you have not used your medical aid benefit.
Foundation House is situated on the beautiful property at 41 Pretoria Street, Oaklands. The residents will have use of the grounds, swimming pool, gym, communal living areas and cafe as part of their accommodation.
Included in the monthly fee:
- Shared, en-suite accommodation
- All meals
- Room & bathroom cleaning
- Weekly laundry
- Free, highspeed, fibre-optic Wi-Fi
Fees will be paid monthly in advance. Residents will be subject to rules that ensure they are living in an environment that is fully supportive of ongoing recovery.
Halfway House Clients will also have access to the Recovery Wellness Outpatient Programme at a reduced cost of R10,000 which is for 12 month access.
The programme approach is to create a long-term continuum of care
The Foundation Clinic has opened up eight halfway house beds as part of our focus on long-term support & care for our clients. The focus is to assist individuals in creating resources for themselves in the early stages of recovery and reintegrate into their personal & professional environments in a responsive and accountable way. Living in the house will be supportive of ongoing care &andrecovery support, while individuals develop and embody their learning, practices and skills acquired in their treatment programmes.
The aim of Foundation House is to create a community that is recovery-orientated and focused on sustainable health & wellness.
There will be space for two females & six males in shared, en-suite accommodation. The clients will also have access to our Recovery Wellness Programme for the duration of their stay at the clinic, a professionally-run coaching, adult education and peer support group for a reduced fee.
The general ethos of the clinic is that of compassion, care & authenticity, where clients take responsibility for the personal recovery within the rules & guidelines of the establishment. The clinic is registered with the Departments of Health & Social Development.