RECOVERY WELLNESS OUTPATIENT PROGRAMME
R13,000 for 3-week programme (12 months’ access)
- Recovery coaching, adult education and peer support programme
- Three-week core coaching programme
- Continued access for 12 months following initial 3-week programme
- Introduction to models, tools, practices and approaches to develop recovery resources to support long-term, purposeful recovery
The Recovery Wellness Programme is undertaken as follows:
- A 21-day wellness recovery coaching programme, which is developed around adult education, peer support and recovery coaching.
- Clients are given access to the outpatient programme for 12 months to support sustained recovery and wellness.
- Each week focuses on a specific topic however clients are able to join the programme at any time.
- Week 1 – The Sprirt
- Week 2 – The Body and the Brain
- Week 3 – The Mind
- It is an excellent option for individuals with demanding personal and professional lives, as client have access to the course for a 12-month period.
Groups will take place every weekday, unless otherwise specified, at the following times:
- Monday to Thursday from 16:00 to 18:00
- Fridays from 15:00 to 17:00
- Wednesday 16:00 to 18:00 – Families and loved one are encouraged to join on Wednesdays for support and guidance in their recovery.
There is a coffee shop available on the premisies which is open during group times.