Recovery Reintegration Programme
- 3-6-month reintegration programme to assist with transition from inpatient treatment to independent living
- Participation in coaching groups, occupational groups and support groups
- Individual coaching support for goal setting, action planning & weekly scheduling
- Recovery Wellness aftercare and outpatient programme
- Semi-independent living including accommodation & meals.
This programme focuses on developing and building on a client’s primary and secondary care treatment. Clients in the programme remain under the the care of the therapeutic care of the multidisciplinary team.
Included in the monthly fee:
- Shared, en-suite accommodation
- All meals
- Room & bathroom cleaning
- Weekly laundry
- Free, highspeed, fibre-optic Wi-Fi
Fees will be paid monthly in advance. Residents will be subject to rules that ensure they are living in an environment that is fully supportive of ongoing recovery.
The programme runs for a minimum of 3 months, and can be extended up to six months if this is the best fit for the individual in helping them build a strong, sustainable recovery.
This option is ideal for a client who is trying to reintegrate into their personal and professional lives, yet remain in a safe and secure environment. During their programme the client will have access to group sessions that will anchor their personal recovery plan. They are also encouraged to engage in independent activities such as work, study and family/social events.
The client also works with a Recovery Coach to aid them in exploring and developing goals and action plans that are supportive of recovery and wellness in all areas of their lives.
The programme is strongly grounded in adult education and recovery coaching, and is a very client-centred approach to long-term recovery.
The client will be expected to engage in certain aspects of the treatment programme when they are on the premises along with the independent activities that they have scheduled for the week. The weekly schedule will be reviewed with the coach, and off-premises leave approved if it is suitable for the client’s personal growth and development.
The client can expect:
- Access to inpatient group sessions;
- Access to non-therapeutic groups including creative therapy, nutrition and fitness, logo-jitsu and movement and meditation classes;
- Access to 12-step and recovery support groups six evenings a week;
- Weekly sessions with a Recovery Coach;
- Three meals a day;
- Shared accommodation;
- Laundry and cleaning services (Monday – Friday);
- Use of the clinic’s facilities.
The client will have to follow the rules and regulations outlined in our admission forms, but will have scheduled computer and phone times outside of the regular hours as scheduled.