- A month-to-month reintegration programme to assist with transition from inpatient treatment to independent living
- Participation in coaching groups, occupational groups and support groups
- Individual coaching support for goal setting, action planning & weekly scheduling
- Recovery Wellness aftercare and outpatient programme
- Semi-independent living including accommodation & meals.
This programme focuses on developing and building on a client’s primary and secondary care treatment. Clients in the programme remain under the the care of the therapeutic care of the multidisciplinary team.
Included in the monthly fee:
- Shared, en-suite accommodation
- All meals
- Room & bathroom cleaning
- Weekly laundry
- Free, highspeed, fibre-optic Wi-Fi
Fees will be paid monthly in advance. Residents will be subject to rules that ensure they are living in an environment that is fully supportive of ongoing recovery.
The programme is recommended for a minimum of 3 months, and can be extended up to six months if this is the best fit for the individual in helping them build a strong, sustainable recovery.
This option is ideal for a client who is trying to reintegrate into their personal and professional lives, yet remain in a safe and secure environment. During their programme the client will have access to group sessions that will anchor their personal recovery plan. They are also encouraged to engage in independent activities such as work, study and family/social events.
The client also works with a Recovery Coach to aid them in exploring and developing goals and action plans that are supportive of recovery and wellness in all areas of their lives.