The Recovery Wellness Programne is 21-day programme that focuses on spirit, body and mind. It is an adult education, peer support and coaching program that develops the survivor while acknowledging the victim and helps individuals to develop #RecoveryCapital and live a fulfilled and purposeful life.
The program is forward-focused and solutions-driven and utilises practical coaching tools and techniques to empower individuals to begin looking at life with mindfulness and fresh perspective.
Topics that are covered during the coaching process include, but are not limited to:
- Developing a personal recovery (and relapse prevention) plan;
- Rebuilding recovery capital which is the breadth and depth of internal and external resources;
- Understanding personal & professional relationships in recovery;
- Undertaking long- & short-term goal setting;
- Determining & incorporating personal beliefs and values into daily life;
- Examining the connection between spiritual beliefs and values, the body, brain and mind;
- Exploring healthy lifestyle choices;
- Identifying & avoiding triggers and urges, and developing effective coping strategies.
Clients learn practical tools and techniques for setting long-term goals and developing short-term strategies within the areas of:
- Health and wellness
- Personal and business relationships
- Personal development and self-empowerment
- Professional and career advancement
Recovery Coaching is conducted within the paradigm of positive psychology and wellness. For more information about the programme, please call (011)728-9200 | email firstname.lastname@example.org